In case you missed it.
1. The first words out of his mouth as Oscars host.
2. His opening musical number that was great (as always).
ABC / humpsahead.tumblr.com
3. His duet with Anna Kendrick.
4. When he inserted himself into Star Wars, The Wizard of Oz, and Ghost.
5. This early “Adele Dazeem” joke he got in.
6. When he attempted to banter with celebrities in the aisle but they ended up being seat-fillers.
7. When he said this after Citizenfour‘s win.
8. This nod to last night’s Independent Spirit Awards.
9. When he called out sequels.
10. This introduction of Channing Tatum.
11. When he gifted us with this beauty of a Benedict Cumberbatch GIF.
12. When David Oyelowo did this after NPH mispronounced his name.
13. His Birdman parody.
14. This joke-within-a-joke-sketch with Miles Teller.
15. Which culminated in this.